Please Note: As of May 14th, 2021, two-factor authentication (2FA) is required for all accounts as an additional layer of protection for your information, data, and digital assets.
- On the Dapper platform, go to the Security section and select "2-step verification."
- Enter the phone number you would like to use and click "Send verification code via text"
- You should receive a six-digit verification with 10 minutes. Enter the code and click "Verify."
- Once confirmed, you're all set! The next time you try to log in, you will be sent a new code and prompted to enter it to authorize the login.
If you are having issues receiving the text message, please try the following:
- Double-check that the phone number you entered is correct.
- If your device doesn't have a strong signal, you can try power cycling. Power your phone off, wait 30 seconds, power it back on, and resend the SMS request.
- If your device is currently set to "roaming," switch back to your provider's main network.
- For numbers originating from India, if your number is on the "Do Not Call" (DNC) Registry, you will not receive our SMS verification.
Note: If you need to use the "Resend my verification code" feature, space out your retries by 5-10 minutes, or else this could cause the SMS to get hung up.
Updated September 16, 2021