You can now view the activity history on your Dapper account – your purchases, sales, withdrawals, and pending transactions – in an easy-to-read feed displayed directly below your Dapper Balance on your account's 'Home' tab.
Using the 'Activity History'
If you want to refine your feed and view only a subset (or subsets) of your activity history, you can do so by using different filters. You can filter by:
- All transactions
- Dapper Balance purchases
- Dapper Balance adjustments. This includes any promotional deposits (for example, deposits from Showcase contests).
- Dapper Balance withdrawals
- Pack purchases
- Marketplace purchases
- Marketplace sales
- Pending transactions (this includes any payments or sales still in a 'Pending' state)
Simply select 'Show Filters' to see all the options at your disposal. You may have more than one filter selected at a time.
We are currently working on a number of enhancements to the Activity History feature including:
- The option to export your data to a CSV file
- A running tally of your Dapper Balance after each activity
- Additional filtering functionality
- Detailed pages for all activity items, not just purchases
We will announce each enhancement as they get added.