You can add funds to your Dapper Balance directly through the account payment page, using either a debit or credit card or cryptocurrency.
- You can purchase with both credit and debit cards (Visa or Mastercard). This is the best option to score packs quickly.
- You can connect your US bank account to make purchases
- Cryptocurrencies can be used with your preferred digital wallet in Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), DAI, and USDC. Please note, these are the Ethereum versions of both USDC, and DAI. We do not support any other USDC or DAI token variations.
The best way to maximize your Dapper experience is to purchase using Dapper Balance. It is the easiest and quickest way to buy NFTs from their respective Marketplace. In addition to making purchases, when you make a sale in the marketplace (congrats!) the funds from that sale will be added to your Dapper Balance.
To add funds to your Dapper Balance:
- Open your Dapper accounts app.
- Select ‘Payments & Payouts’ from the menu on the left.
- Input the amount you wish to add in the field titled ‘Add funds to your balance.’
- Click ‘Add Funds.’
- Choose whether you want to pay with your credit card, connecting a bank account, or crypto and confirm your purchase.
For more information on your Dapper Balance check this article here.