In most cases, the verification will go through almost instantly. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation in the email account you used to sign up for your Dapper account. You will have several chances to upload your ID if your first attempt is not successful.
In the case where your verification fails, we will need to conduct a manual review. We will reach out to you, usually within two days, for any additional information needed to complete your verification. Once we receive your requested document it may take several days for us to review all of the identification you've provided. Please do not send us documents until we have requested them.
Here are a few tips to help you through the verification process:
- If you’re submitting your driver's license, take a photo of both the front and the back of your ID in a well-lit area, free of any glare
- Make sure that your ID is in focus and fully visible for the photo
- When taking your selfie, remain still until your photo is captured and displayed on the screen there is a slight lag between the camera reading your face and capturing your image. If you move, the photo will come out blurry
- If you’re using the mobile option, please note that on iOS only the Safari browser is supported. If you’re using Android, most browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Brave) will work
- If your photos are routinely blurry, please try using a different device (a different mobile, laptop, or desktop may have a better camera)
- Make sure the ID you are using is valid and not expired
- Reminder: For your safety, please do not send personal information to us unless asked to do so. We will never ask you to send personal information to any other email address.