There are two ways to cash out your Dapper balance:
- Via direct wire transfer to your bank account (currently only available for US bank accounts)
- By converting your Dapper Balance into USDC and sending the tokens to any Ethereum wallet address you choose
While we are in beta, there are three factors required of an account to become eligible for withdrawals:
- An account must exist for several weeks (6 to 8 on average)
- Show a history of transactions (purchases, sales, and gifts, for example)
- Pass the ID verification check (KYC)
Once these requirements are met, you will be notified in the 'Payments & Payouts' section of your Dapper account. If you believe you meet these requirements, please contact 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and the team will be able to help!
Adding a Bank account
To add a US bank account to your Dapper account, simply head to your Dapper app, select ‘Payments & Payouts’ from the menu on the left, and scroll down to ‘Payout via wire transfer.’
Once there, make sure you include the correct information:
- Name of the account holder: This name must match the name specified on your bank account
- Routing number: This number is the first 9 digits found on the bottom left of your check. This number is based on the location where your bank account was set up. If your bank provides two routing numbers make sure you use the wire transfers routing number
- Account number: This is your unique identifier at your bank. This is often the middle number found on the bottom of a check, and is usually between 4-17 digits in length
- Billing address: This billing address must match the billing details you've given to your bank
- Currently, we only support US bank accounts. We will add more country support soon. Please let us know what countries you would like to see added by sending an email to email@example.com.
- There is a $25 processing and banking fee for each transfer request. Please be aware these fees may apply even if a bank rejects the transfer
- There is a minimum request of $30
- We estimate a 1-8 week turnaround for approvals on new accounts. As accounts in good standing make more requests, expect this process to be much shorter (days, not weeks). An identity check must also be successfully completed in order to request a withdrawal.