All Dapper community members are able to send Legendary NBA Top Shot Moment™ collectibles to a Blocto wallet that they have connected to their Dapper account.
For your safety, there are a few account requirements that must be met before you can send your Top Shot Moments to your connected wallet. Those requirements are:
- You must have successfully completed the identity check (just as you would to withdraw funds).
- Your account must own at least 10 Top Shot Moments.
- Only Legendary Top Shot Moments can currently be sent from Dapper to your connected wallet.
- A Legendary Top Shot Moment must be owned for 7 days, prior to being sent out.
- Only one Legendary Top Shot Moment can be sent at a time.
How to Connect a Blocto or Ledger Wallet to Dapper
If you are accessing your Dapper account via NBA Top Shot, hover over the person icon in the top right corner of your screen and select 'My Dapper Wallet.'
Once in your Dapper account, select 'NFT Inventory' from the menu on the left. Your NFT Inventory will display your entire Top Shot collection in an easy-to-read grid.
From your NFT Inventory, choose the Legendary Top Shot Moment you wish to send and select 'Connect wallet' on the bottom right of the screen.
Once you select 'Connect Wallet,' you will be prompted to choose which wallet you wish to connect to Dapper. Please select the Blocto wallet option and confirm your details (your email and the wallet address you are connecting to Dapper, as pictured below).
How to Send a Legendary NBA Top Shot Moment
Once your wallet is connected, you can send an eligible Legendary NBA Top Shot Moment to that wallet by selecting 'Send NFT.'
After you select 'Send NFT,' you will be asked to confirm the transaction.
If this is your first time sending a Moment to a newly connected wallet, there are two additional, one-time only conditions that must be met:
- Your wallet must be initialized for NBA Top Shot. To do so, simply click 'Confirm,' as pictured below.
- For the safety of our community, there is also a one-time, 24-hour review period before NFTs can be transferred to newly connected wallets. This one-time review is a security measure put in place to ensure you are certain about the external wallet you are sending your Legendary Moment to. The 24-hour review begins when you attempt to send your first Legendary Moment.
Please note: These are both one-time only requirements, per connected wallet.
Once confirmed (and the 24-hour review period has passed), your Legendary Moment will be submitted and processed quickly. You will be able to view the transaction in the Activity History feed in your Dapper account.
How to Send NBA Top Shot Moments Back into Dapper
To send your Legendary Moments back into your Dapper account, you will first need your Flow address. To access your Flow address, click the Flow address link available at the top of your NFT Inventory screen. Once you click that link, you can copy your Flow address from the Receiving NFTs screen, pictured below.
Please note: After you have copied your Flow address, you will have to navigate to your connected wallet and proceed through its specific process to send your Legendary Top Shot Moments back to Dapper.
In the future, more NFTs will be available for you to send to Dapper. When that functionality is ready, you will have to go through a similar transfer process as described above.