There are two ways to withdraw from your Dapper Balance:
- By converting your Dapper Balance to USDC and sending the tokens to any Ethereum wallet address that accepts USDC. Please note: USDC withdrawals are not yet available in New York, Hawaii, Minnesota, and Alaska.
- Via direct wire transfer to bank accounts based in the US, UK, and Canada. At this time, these are the only countries available for wire transfers.
Finding the USDC Option
To request a USDC withdrawal, go to your Dapper Wallet. Then, click on the 'Payment & Payouts' section from the list. Next, hit the 'Withdraw Balance' link found inside of the 'Current Balance' section. You will be presented with a pop-up screen with the option to select your withdrawal method, where you can choose the USDC option.
Converting Your Dapper Balance to USDC
To begin the process, head to your Dapper account and select Payments & Payouts. Then:
- Select Withdraw Balance.
- Choose your withdrawal option – in this case, USDC.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Please note: you must withdraw a minimum of $5, and there is a small withdrawal fee to cover gas costs.
- Enter your Ethereum or USDC wallet address. This will be the destination of your USDC tokens, so please double-check the address before you confirm the withdrawal.
- If this is your first withdrawal request, save your recovery code and choose a verification method.
- You will then be prompted to receive a verification code, either via SMS or email (you choose the delivery method).
- Once received, enter your verification code. If you wish, you can also verify your withdrawal request using your recovery code.
- Finally, once the request is approved, the USDC will be sent to the Ethereum wallet you've selected for deposit.
- Withdrawal requests are manually reviewed. Please allow for some processing time between submitting a withdrawal request and having the funds deposited in your digital wallet.
- If you haven't already completed your identity check, you will be asked to do so before your first withdrawal. For more information on this process, click here.
- The USDC can be sent to a Coinbase USDC wallet or any other Etheruem wallet.
- Reminder: USDC withdrawals are not yet available in New York, Hawaii, Minnesota, and Alaska. We are working on providing this option and will update the community as soon as the service is available.