In order to withdraw from your Dapper Balance, you must first successfully complete the identity check. As soon as that is done, you will be able to make withdrawal requests immediately.
Click here if you have not begun the identity check process and would like to get started.
We currently offer two withdrawal options:
- USDC withdrawals to a digital wallet
- Wire transfer withdrawals to a bank account based in the US, UK, or Canada
Please note: withdrawal requests are manually reviewed. This allows us to ensure the safety of our community and comply with financial industry regulations. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your withdrawal request has been processed.
Withdrawal Processing Times
Once your withdrawal has been processed and you have received a confirmation email, the receiving party will need to process the transaction as well. For wire transfers, banks may take up to 10 business days. For USDC, the receiving wallet should be credited in 2-3 business days.
Other Withdrawal Information
- You are limited to one withdrawal at a time.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $5 USD.
- Wire transfer and cryptocurrency withdrawals may have additional fees associated.