In order to withdraw from your Dapper Balance, you must successfully complete the identity check. After completing the identity check, your account will be manually reviewed to confirm that you are eligible for withdrawal access. This is a manual process that may take up to 4 weeks. We appreciate your patience. Our team is working as quickly as possible to make sure withdrawals are widely available. As soon as withdrawals are enabled, an update will be made directly in your Dapper account under the 'Payments & Payouts' tab.
We currently offer two withdrawal options, depending on your location:
- USDC withdrawal to a cryptocurrency digital wallet
- Wire Transfer withdrawal to banks based in the US, UK, or Canada
- Withdraw via connecting a bank account in the US
Withdrawal requests are manually reviewed, and due to significant demand, you may experience longer than usual wait times. This allows us to ensure the safety of our community and comply with financial industry regulations. When your request has been processed, you will receive a withdrawal confirmation email.
Withdrawal Processing Times
Once your withdrawal has been processed and you have received a confirmation email, the receiving party will need to process the transaction as well. For wire transfers, banks may take up to 10 business days. For USDC, the receiving wallet should be credited in 2-3 business days.
Other Withdrawal Information
- At this time, you will be limited to one withdrawal at a time.
- Withdrawals have a minimum of $30 USD.
- Wire transfer and cryptocurrency withdrawals may have fees associated.