In order to withdraw from your Dapper Balance, you must first successfully complete your identity check. Once cleared, you will be able to make withdrawal requests immediately.
If you have not begun the identity check process, you can get started in your Dapper account's 'Security' section.
We currently offer three withdrawal options:
- USDC withdrawals to a digital wallet
- Wire transfer withdrawals to a bank account based in the US, UK, or Canada
- Withdrawals to a US bank account linked to Dapper (Note: this option is currently only available to VIP Collectors in the US).
Please note: Each withdrawal request is reviewed. This allows us to ensure the safety of our community and comply with financial industry regulations. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your withdrawal request has been processed.
Withdrawal Processing Times
Once your withdrawal has been processed and you have received a confirmation email, the receiving party will need to process the transaction as well. For wire transfers, banks may take up to 10 business days to process your transaction. If you’re withdrawing to your linked bank account, that review period is shorter; it may take your bank up to 6 days to process the transaction. Finally, for USDC withdrawals, the receiving wallet should be credited within 2 business days.
Other Withdrawal Information
- Only one withdrawal request can be made at a time.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $10 USD.
- Wire transfer and cryptocurrency withdrawals may have additional fees associated.